Copyright A. Moore 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Promethean Tables!

Look what we just got at our school!

We now have three Promethean Interactive Tables at our school in the technology lab. They are incredible, and I couldn't wait to take my kids to explore them! The students caught on right away, and we are excited to learn about more applications for the tables.

Do any of you have these at your school? I would love to hear how you guys use them!

On a side-note, I am a dedicated "smartboard lover" and it's been a tough tranistion to Promethean Boards. They just don't seem to be as user-friendly.  Any advice to make me love the Promethean board and forget the Smartboard? (Or, should I just be quiet and be grateful to have any interactive whiteboard? haha!)

-Alexis :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am so happy I found you. I have a promethean board and I love it. But then again, I never had a Smartboard so I do not know what to compare it to. I can always help you if you need it :) I am your newest follower!
    Sherry
    Kindergarten Milestones

    ReplyDelete